Op GameTypes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All posts about the Official Op GameTypes network will be place here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im banned for hacking?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitoleg

im banned for hacking? Empty
PostSubject: im banned for hacking?   im banned for hacking? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:31 am

im banned for hacking I wasn't evan hacking I can prove it in many way ssing and more and if you wanna ss my Skype is chazbacca3
Back to top Go down
ebrooksy

ebrooksy

PostSubject: Re: im banned for hacking?   im banned for hacking? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:28 am

If you were banned for hacking, one of our staff members must have gotten evidence of you hacking. You should be unbanned in seven days. And if you are caught hacking again, you will not be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
FreshPvP

FreshPvP

PostSubject: Re: im banned for hacking?   im banned for hacking? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Appeal by saying you are sorry for hacking and you will dont do it again
Back to top Go down
Bitoleg

PostSubject: Re: im banned for hacking?   im banned for hacking? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:31 pm

it wont let me do another post so I say it here I am really sorry for making problems for anyone and will never do it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im banned for hacking?   im banned for hacking? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im banned for hacking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Op GameTypes :: Servers :: Op Factions-
Jump to: